Главная / Bosh sahifa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siz bu forumdan o'zingizga qiziq bo'lgan savollarga javob topasiz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger will play a part

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wuwugolf

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Tiger will play a part Empty
PostSubject: Tiger will play a part   Tiger will play a part EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 am

Even though Tiger Woods is sidelined from the Ryder Cup while he recovers from his knee injury, US Captain Paul Azinger has revealed that the World No.1 TaylorMade Burner SuperFast TP Driver will be asked to contribute to the clash against Europe from September 19-21.

Azinger said today he will still TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons seek Woods' advice on team matters and might even ask his opinion on the captain's four wild card picks.

"I am looking forward to calling TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver to see how he feels. I want his input, " said Azinger. "I don't see any positives in not having Tiger on the team. It puts us in a difficult spot."

After the conclusion of yesterday's US PGA Championship at Oakland Hills, Azinger faces some tough decisions, now that his eight automatic players have been decided Golf Clubs for Sale for the Cup matches at Valhalla, Kentucky.
Back to top Go down

Tiger will play a part
Page 1 of 1