Главная / Bosh sahifa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siz bu forumdan o'zingizga qiziq bo'lgan savollarga javob topasiz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Casey's man on the bag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wuwugolf

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Meet Casey's man on the bag Empty
PostSubject: Meet Casey's man on the bag   Meet Casey's man on the bag EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Great double acts work best as a team. Stan had Ollie, Sonny had Cher and golfers have their caddies. And England’s Paul Casey has Ping G10 Irons Scotland’s Craig Donnelly.

While Casey hits the shots and earns the cash, he couldn’t do it without 10-handicapper Donnelly doing his maths around the course.

“I arrived last Sunday and walked the course on Monday morning so that when Paul arrives I already know the course,” Donnelly told me. “For regular Ping G15 tournaments we tend to arrive on Monday and start practice on Tuesday.

But you need that extra day for the majors, especially at a course like Torrey Pines, where I haven’t been before and Paul hasn’t played for Ping G15 Hybrid several years.”

Donnelly said he tries to prepare the same way for every Golf Clubs for Sale tournament but everyone knows the majors are bigger.
Back to top Go down

Meet Casey's man on the bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Главная / Bosh sahifa :: 307 - Школа (Мы тут)-
Jump to: