Главная / Bosh sahifa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siz bu forumdan o'zingizga qiziq bo'lgan savollarga javob topasiz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wholesale Wedding Dress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
haose

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Wholesale Wedding Dress Empty
PostSubject: Wholesale Wedding Dress   Wholesale Wedding Dress EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Wholesale Wedding Dress

Many wedding dresses in China, India (wedding sari) and Vietnam (in the traditional form of the Ao dai) are colored red, the traditional color of good luck and auspiciousness. Nowadays, many women choose other colors besides red. In modern Chinese weddings, the bride may opt for Western dresses of any color, and later don traditional costume for the official tea ceremony.

Let's say for instance simple wedding dresses, I am not really savvy with the designer labels but I know what I like and will assume you do as well. Just a random Google search "wedding dresses 2010" returned a wedding dress which is a whopping $3500. - $4500. WOW! I don't know about you but that is a lot of dineros for a dress you're going to wear once! Unless of course you have this kind of money to spend then by all means go ahead, but if you want the look without the price tag, read on...
Back to top Go down

Wholesale Wedding Dress
Page 1 of 1